Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekly Challenge #14-11


March 18 - 24, 2014
Challenge - Anything goes using using Green, Blue, Red, Yellow and Teal.  
This week in Utah we had a glimpse of spring.  Over the weekend you could find people working in their yards, kids ridding bicycles and people flying kites at the park.  It was so exciting to leave the house with just a sweatshirt on.  But then today, we are expecting snow.  
The design team is using the Simple Stories Homespun paper line for this weeks creations.  I absolutely love this line.  The first time I looked at it, I thought about sitting on grandma's front.  I just knew we had to use it for a challenge and offer it in the store.   

Simple Stories Homespun 6x6 paper pack  

Be sure to stop by the Cuttin' and Stampin' Scrappy Supplies store and pick up your collection of paper, stickers, pocket cards and other bits and pieces.    

The design team has created some really awesome cards with this paper.  Click on their names and stop by their blogs to see full pictures.










We think this color group is amazing and I'm sure everyone will create something wonderful with it.  Be sure to link up your projects below.


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog web site on Google and verify a number of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate. I simply extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for ahead to studying extra from you in a while! Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete