Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weekly Challenge #28

#28
Challenge:   Christmas in July
July 16 - 22, 2013


Created by Robin Lane from Create-A-Latte




 Created by Teresa K from www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com



Created by Pam from Scrappletree

Created by Kim from Card-E-ology



You can link your project HERE

Please make sure your creation post has a link back to Cuttin' and Stampin'

Thanks for playing along we will be announcing the winners on July 26, 2013.

You can link your project below.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas cards!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super cute cards - love that penguin and that ornament card is really AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaw, I totally forgot to add Cuttin and Stampin to my project yesterday that I made for the Christmas in July challenges:(...I will be back next time...sorry! Love playing in your challenges when I get time!

    ReplyDelete